In deze publicaties krijgt de werknemer meer informatie over de gevolgen van de uitbraak van het coronavirus voor werknemers.
De publicaties zijn in de volgende talen verschenen: Arabisch, Duits, Engels, Papiamento, Pools, Roemeens, Spaans en Turks. Het gaat om 11 vragen.
De vragen in de Engelse versie zijn:
- Can I still come to work?
- What are the rules for meetings, assembling and gathering in groups?
- My job falls within the essential infrastructure. Do different measures apply to me?
- I have to come to work. How can I protect myself and those around me?
- Which protocol applies to my workplace?
- One of the members of my households has symptoms. Should I stay at home as well?
- Can my employer change my working hours?
- I don’t live in the Netherlands but I do work here. Can I still come to work?
- I’m a flex worker and I’m going to lose my job. What do I do?
- Is anyone on a zero-hours contract entitled to support?
- One of the members of my household is ill and has to stay at home. I can’t work from
home, so am I still paid my wages?